Sexy Back: First Step is to Hope
Thursday, December 16, 2010
「 dancing away 1:42 AM 」



Have you ever have the feeling that you are going into a relationship and it will stay like this till the day you breath your last?

I do.

Have you ever felt that you can't see anything else after a break up with your love one, that you will just cease to exist and cease to feel anymore?

I do.

Most of the time, you do not know where life takes you. For me, i found my first true love in you. The first time in my 23 years that i ever felt this way for another person. My heart flutters when you are in the room. My eyes always rest on you when you are beside me. My ears long to hear your voice. My hands seeks to hold yours. My nose takes in your unique scent. My 5 senses are filled with your being. I know that first love are always the most memorable. Indeed, you are my first true love. I know i don't need a second or a third, cause it belongs to you, no matter what happens.

I know i am not your first. I know i may still not be your love. But i want you to know, the feelings you gave me are more than i can ever ask for. I gave you and surrendered my heart to you. You can treasure it, keep it, toy with it or just toss it out with the trash. But at least, i want you to know i love you with every thing i've got and everything i had. It might not be enough for you, but i am doing my best and will never stop doing my best..

For now,

My First Step is to Hope: Hope that as time passes, you will see how much i love you, how i gave my everything to just hope you can turn around and smile at me.

I am sleeping tonight with the image of your smiling face as i hug you to sleep.