Sexy Back
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
「 dancing away 9:43 PM 」



Finally managed to go to Simei for lessons! Yeah! My home ground! So long never come back to this place. As usual, went for Pop Jazz class and MTV.

Pop Jazz class was really fun! Shelia's previous training has really paid off, i could really catch Taki steps in time and to my own style! Yeah Yeah! All the Jazz stuff has really strengthen me and make me a better dancer i think! hehe a bit BHB!

Well, tot i can come for Choon Hui class really really miss her. Turns out she cannot make it for 3 Weeks! Well Suman took over. hmm.... vv Shelia Style. But i like the sit ups were really fun! Lol i am a sadistic bastard man! Well nice nice chereo! Going to his class again next week.

Well guys that is the end of my rantings! Cya sOOn!


dAniel - 201 Post (DANCE ROX! sWu ROX!)