Sexy Back: A feeling of emptiness...
Sunday, December 04, 2005
「 dancing away 12:48 AM 」



So the curtain has been drawn, the props has been removes, and another scene is about to unveil... Lights, Cameras, Action!

Here we go again...saying oh shit again... up and down the same old path, just a few more decades and we'll be thru.. (Army Cheer)

Ok, prom officially marks the end of my JC life, and just a few hours after prom, i discovered myself again, Party Animal.... I dun need the Vodka to keep it into my system. I get high on atmosphere. Dancing through the night, dun even feel like stopping, until the music ends... 2 hrs of dance is not enough.... Guess most people saw a new me last night, not as a mugger now, but as a "Chiong-ster" watever tat means.... Stereotypying again....

Feeling kinda lost, everyone going their own ways.... Trying to make plans to contact.. Soccer? Christmas Party? Are they going to be successful? Maybe yes in this month.... Soccer after BMT?...Nah, sorry family dinner.... GF waiting for me... Got other frenz ask me liaO... Sorry....

04S42... The class tat takes fun seriously! So glad that i changed my Combination and came to this class....

Ok stop being so pesstismistic again, dAniel... Be happy... Finally you are going to be 18! Yeah!!
This month i am going to re-invent myself. Talk less, think more, play more, grow up more...

dAniel -- PaRty animAL....