Sexy Back: .....life....
Saturday, September 24, 2005
「 dancing away 11:51 PM 」



Recently it has set me thinking... Maybe i shld change my perspective of life...So sick of it... Just wanna go and jump off a buliding... But i am a coward i avoid the pain and try to put on a smile, a laugh to mask my sadness...
I run away from all the pain, this time it is not some ranting... First i shld start with my attitude, now when i look at myself, i am getting sick of it....No wonder people dun like me, dun want me around after talking to me for an hour... Having a plastic surgery is not an option, so i now going to change how i live... No more mugging through day and night ( Sorry guys, i always say i dun mug, but i mug like hell...) I will plan my time casrefully, mugging time shld be fun, not laborious, and definitely not like hell i am experiencing now... this is the first baby step...just hope i can start after Maths S... THIS is not Procrastinating... It just take time to plan out carefully.... Sorry if i wasted more than a miniute of your life....

dAniel -- My life is a beautiful disaster