Sexy Back: A beautiful mind...
Monday, May 23, 2005
「 dancing away 1:20 AM 」



I just watched "A Beautiful Mind" It is actually a biography of John F. Nash, a genius of his time. I got lots of afterthoughts on this movie. Really see how genius think. I think the magnitude of their accomplishement overshadows their persona. They are often misunderstood.
In adition to that, education is really subjective as Nash says: "Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity". I totally agree... Ok enough of my crapping... My idol now John Nash!

Quotes:
The Games Theory originates from this: "If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win. It's the only way we all get laid. "

Hansen: So how about it, Nash? You scared?
Nash: Terrified... mortified... petrified... stupefied... by you.

" I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am... you're all the reasons I am. "

daniel -- Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.