Sexy Back: Camp (TKD and House Comm)
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
「 dancing away 10:13 PM 」



MOnday and Tuesday is CampS day! Man! I have 2 simultaneous camp going on, TKD and House Comm. So damn difficult to juggle. Well, think i start of with TKD First, I was there onli at training so i did not get to know my juniors vv well, but think they are quite an okay lot lar. THe most irritating part would have to be listening. This Camp got a lot of listening, sometimes a little toO much. Tuesday, we had actual sparring. I Was so soory that i kicked my Vice Capt. so hard tat he look so pissed wif me, but thank god, we manage to settle it among ourselves. I think my kicking style is overly aggressive, tat is wat my Sir told me, looks like i am going to defend my gf or something, Haha, as if i have one like tat...

House Comm camp was FUN! We had ball games, chit chat session and even managed to clear our stall! Though tiring, but we had made a lot of achievement in both clearing the stall and in knowing my juniors! Danial, Lyndsey, Clarissa (hee..), Yue Woon, Cheung Keat and Jun Yi. Really like my juniors, just wish Danial can stay. Haiz. Highlight of the camp, NIGHT WALK! We let them watch "Shutter" before going on solo night walk..HAHAHA! sO evil right! Me and Yisi were in charge of the staircase at the end of T-Block haha, We crawled out of the T37 classroom and grab their leg through the gate, they were scared shitless lar!!! Haha!! SO fun ! OK so i think i end off here....

dAniel -- De Profundis Clamo Ad Te, Domine